There’s a lot more to managing a residential development than simply cutting grass. It’s a big undertaking and you want to be confident that you are giving the responsibility to a landscaping company that you can rely on to keep your property looking top notch! A property that is kept in tip top shape will stand out from the rest, have higher property value, and attract renters.
What things should you keep top of mind when choosing a company for the landscape maintenance of your condo or townhome complex?
- Ensure that the landscape company you choose can take care of all of your specific needs, as not all landscaping companies provide the exact same services.
- Will they provide you with a detailed contract to ensure that you are both on the same page with regard to the scope of work?
- Can their company handle a property of your size?
- How many times will they need to visit each month? Does that fit your budget?
- Are they insured? Although chances are slim, if something happened that needed to be repaired, it would then be taken care of through their insurance and not be an expense out of your pocket.
- Do they take pride in making a good impression? Do they show up looking crisp and professional in a company uniform? (This is also important for safety reasons, so that people aren’t wondering who is wandering around the property.)
- Are their staff properly trained and does the company have several years of experience?
- Have you checked their online reviews?
When you choose ATC Landscape for your strata landscaping needs in Port Moody, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Maple Ridge & Pitt Meadows, you can rest assured that you’re in good hands. Our goal is to provide you with a sense of pride and satisfaction from the well-maintained landscaping we can provide you with.