Residential Strata Properties
Strata Council and Property Manager Landscape Maintenance
Why choose ATC Landscape for your landscaping services in Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, Maple Ridge & Pitt Meadows:
- ATC Landscape provides FREE estimates for the landscape maintenance services of your residential strata complex.
- We have a track record of maintaining solid and long standing relationships with our clients through years of experience, expertise, and quality results.
- We provide services for small and large properties.
- We are able to accommodate all budgets.
ATC Landscape provides up to 12-month landscape maintenance contracts and will be on site weekly to ensure your property is well maintained following British Columbia Landscape Standards through the British Columbia Landscape and Nursery Association (BCLNA). Our landscape maintenance program ensures that all lawns and plants are healthy and thriving, the site is clean and aesthetically pleasing, and all landscape elements are kept in a condition that enhances the design and the intended use of the site.
ATC Landscape will provide:
- Lawn cutting and edging of all lawn areas on a weekly basis (April – November) during the growing season and on an as needed basis for the rest of the year.
- Aeration of lawns (March). Aeration removes small, finger sized plugs of soil and thatch from the lawn and drops them on the soil’s surface. This process allows for better drainage and also promotes better growth for your grass roots.
- 2 applications of Fertilizer (May and October). We use organic lawn fertilizers that are “slow-release” in nature. The lawn fertilizers release their nutrients over time, rather than all at once, so we stretch out the feeding.
- 2 applications of Lime (March and November). Dolomite lime is granular and is applied with a broadcast spreader and helps with the pH balance of the soil.
Garden and Plant Maintenance
- Trimming and pruning of plants, shrubs and hedges as required for keeping the shape and maintaining plant health. We also trim branches off walkways for safety and away from buildings.
- Weeding and raking of garden beds to maintain a well-groomed appearance. Edging of garden beds.
- Pruning of trees under 15′. Pruning will include shaping, thinning, removal of suckers, and raising of canopies (late fall).
- Blowing, raking and disposing of leaves. All driveways, walkways and common areas to be blown clean every visit. All clippings and debris will be removed from the property each visit and disposed of at a recycling facility.
- ATC Landscape will contact the landscape representative with any issues or concerns relating to landscaping including lawn and plant health.
- We will pick and dispose of litter each visit.
Additional Services (Estimated and Invoiced separately):
- Cutting and/or pruning of trees over 15′.
- Planting (bulbs, flowers, plants, cedars and shrubs).
- Bringing in additional materials (topsoil, bark mulch, rocks) for garden beds and tree wells. Advantages of bringing in bark mulch are reduced evaporation from soil surface and cutting water use by 25-50%.
Organic mulches promote soil micro-organism activity, which in turn, improves soil tilth (the soil’s general suitability to support plant and root growth) and helps lessen soil compaction. Mulches also stabilize soil moisture, controls weeds which rob soil moisture, moderates soil temperature extremes, controls erosion and gives a finished look and works on improving aesthetic quality.
- Power raking (De-thatching) of lawns, bringing in turf blend topsoil and re-seeding.
- ATC Landscape has been providing landscape maintenance services since 2001 and employs eight full time employees with two certified arborists. We are always continuing our education through courses and workshops with the BC Landscape & Nursery Association.
- ATC Landscape carries $2,000,000 in business liability insurance in addition to Worker’s Compensation Insurance.
- We are a proud member of the British Columbia Landscape & Nursery Association, Tri-Cities Chamber of Commerce and Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating.
- ATC Landscape uses professional landscape equipment (Honda and Stihl). All staff and vehicles are distinguished by our ATC Landscape apparel (red shirts) and signage.
Our job is to work with you to ensure full satisfaction with the services performed. Property Managers and Strata Landscaping Representatives please notify us by email [email protected] or telephone 604-720-2853 if you have any questions, comments or concerns.
We look forward to working with you!