On Time. As Quoted. That’s the ATC Guarantee!
Hedge and Tree Trimming, Pruning, Planting & Tree Removal
Our landscaping company provides the following tree services in Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, Maple Ridge & Pitt Meadows:
- Planting - Trees, Shrubs, Hedges
- Tree Removal
Tree Removal & Stump Grinding:
Do you have a tree that you need removed? Call us! We will remove any type of tree including, but not limited to: Oak, Magnolia, Cedar, Maple and Hemlock.
Pruning & Tree Trimming:
Why Do I Need to Prune & Trim?
The objective of pruning and trimming is to have strong and healthy plants, shrubs, hedges, and trees. Pruning is a key part of maximizing your landscape's beauty and maintaining its ideal size.
Why Should I Hire a Professional?
- Professionals know proper pruning techniques and have the right tools. Poor pruning can cause permanent damage.
- We use high quality Stihl trimmers and proper orchard ladders when trimming and pruning for form and structure.
- We also provide weeding and raking of garden beds as part of our yard cleanups.
- Our tree and shrub experts can ensure your plants' health and increase your bloom quotient with a few well-timed pruning services.
What Time of Year Do I Need to Prune?
Tree pruning is best done in the Fall during your tree's dormant months. Flowering shrubs are best pruned after blooming periods.
Why risk harming your beautiful plants and trees when you can leave it to an expert?
Proudly serving the Tri-Cities (Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody), Pitt Meadows and Maple Ridge since 2001.